Sunday, February 7, 2010

Of all the indignities I have suffered in my life, sharing a bedroom and bathroom with a disgruntled, opinionated, not to mention loose follicaled long haired cat may be one of the more aggravating ones.

It never occured to me that I would someday have a litter box under my vanity, and I never dreamed that an elderly feline would one day be attacking the bathroom door with phantom claws if I tried to claim a little privacy and shut him out...

But I am getting ahead of myself. This blog is about my self imposed living experience in the attic of my own house.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, when you put it that way, I'd almost offer to switch you places. But then again, I'm too selfish and don't envy that you're living with Fuzz. On the bright side, I hope that Edison's screams are muffled at least a little bit from upstairs. (although probably not much)

The Coxes said...

Dumb cat.... :)

Patrick and Michelle Hinckley said...

HAHAHAHA AWWW FUZZZ... I bet if you brought him with you in April Patrick would keep him! hahah!